Saturday, June 28, 2008

Days 36 and 37

No, don't worry, nobody broke a limb or was hospitalized...I just got a little lazy yesterday and didn't feel like blogging, that's all.

Speaking of TIRED! Sweet Sam was even more tuckered out than me. (and if you click on the picture, you can see it more close up---drool on the couch, skinned knee and all)

Since I worked today, I'm not even sure how the day went here at our house. I'm pretty sure the day started with the kids running through the house whipping pillows at each other, yelling, screaming, crying, and shrieking like Howler monkeys--just like everyday.

Seriously though, hubby said the kids were not even off their rockers insane a little wild today. How does he do that? (read: why in the h-e-double-hockey-sticks are they so bad for me?) Probably by stuffing them full of sugar and promising them even more *if* they behave like almost civilized little humans. I always get the short end of the stick when it comes to the kids behaving badly I guess...hmmmmmm, maybe that's because *I* am the one to take them to doctor/dentist/haircut appointments, and he just takes them to Blockbuster and the park. Yeah, real stressful there. Sorry, I guess I'm just a tad bit jealous.

Signing off to eat my prepared from scratch gourmet meal delivered to the door pizza...then off to bed before it starts all over again tomorrow.

No comments: