Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 28: The Crazy Chronicles

Someday, SOMEDAY, I will look back on all of this and miss it, right? At least that's what I've been told by many moms whose kids have all grown up and moved on.

Until then I guess my theme song will be "She's a maniac, maaaaaniac on the floor! And she's dancing like she's never danced before! She's a maniac, maaaaniac-" You know, cause these are the days...

I figure with the record I am keeping by writing this blog, one day, when I am not still in crazy mode, I can write a book about all of the happenings of being a mom to a wild and crazy bunch--as proof that I lived to tell about it--and I'll make tons of money from book sales! Eh, probably not so much. But, I guess if I do make tons of money from it, I can donate a chunk to the psychiatric facility I may end up in before this is all said and done. See? There's a bright side to everything!

Sam woke up in a stellar mood today...maybe it's his arm bugging him, or it could be the scabs all over his knees from his last endeavour into the land of the coordinated perhaps. He seems to be one big walking accident lately. I think maybe he hasn't gotten used to his ginormous feet, since they have grown 2 whole sizes in a few months. Yeah, that could be it.

Caleb is at his best friends house today (and tonight!) so that will help out with some of the craziness around here. However, since Caleb isn't home to be picked on, Eli has taken to picking on Josh even more than usual, so the whole day could end up being a wash anyway.

I think I'd feel tons better if I could just get some sleep and get a break from a toddler with dictatorial tendencies.

Signing off to get some of my domestic responsibilities ( you know, cleaning the toilets, floors, laundry) out of the way. I want to earn my Queen of Clean Award today.

Later.

No comments: