Thursday, August 21, 2008

Go Figure

So much for assuming that since the kids went back to school that I would have extra time for blogging. I must have forgotten that I still have a toddler and a home schooled kindergartner at home with me. I must have forgotten that I have a job. And I surely must have forgotten that I have housework to do. How did it happen that when I had all 5 kids home over the summer, I got a blog in nearly everyday?

Go figure.

Eli is off camping. He left yesterday, actually. Every year, our school takes the middle school set up into the mountains for 3 days of 'Outward Bound' style camping. Don't ask me what that means because I seriously have no clue. I do know that it's meant as sort of a bonding time between the teachers and kids, which I think is pretty cool. I just hope Eli comes home in one piece...without an attitude.

Since we are on the cusp of moving to our new home, I have been going around the house 'purging' things we don't need/use/like. I have piles for a yard sale and piles for Goodwill. Man oh man...this is going to be so much work. And since hubby is really only home on the weekends, most of it falls on me. I'll tell you what...a family of 7 can collect some serious amounts of stuff.

Well, it's time for the homework/dinner/bath rush. I'm gonna run...

Later!

Daily Tantrum Count:2
Don't worry though, Sam is picking up the slack and threw 4 of his own tantrums today. My eardrums are still quivering.

No comments: