Monday, August 18, 2008

The Cutest Prayer Ever Said

Well, the cutest in our house anyway...

With hands folded and head bowed, Sam prayed over his dinner with this:

Dear Jesus God,

Thank you for Eli, and Mama, and Daddy...and thank you for um, Joshie and Caleb. And Gracie. Dear Jesus God, thank you for torteweenie (tortellini).

Jesus Name is Amen.



I have the cutest kid ever. But, I'll admit, I am a little bit biased :)

Long day today...but so far so good, and it's already 6:00! (knocking on wood since it's still hours til bedtime)

I think I will do a whole lot of nothing tonight. There is so much to do, that I don't want to do anything! I suppose I should start packing some since we'll be moving in less than a month though. Nah...I'll just do the dishes, bathe the kids, pack the lunches and call it a night.

Until next time!

Daily Tantrum Count: ZERO (but like I said, it's still hours til bedtime!)
UPDATED: 1

No comments: