Friday, August 29, 2008

And so it begins...

Actually, it began last week, but like I said, I thought I had the flu.

'Morning' sickness set in pretty quickly this time. Normally I don't begin to feel ill until 6-7 weeks into my pregnancies, but I was feeling punky even before I found out this go around. It's not horrible by any means, just annoying. I'll take annoying so long as it doesn't get debilitating! And wow, I can't believe how tight my pants are already...it's scary. I mean, the baby is only the size of a sesame seed and I have a pooch the size of a 2 ton watermelon. I suppose that this being the 6th baby could have something to do with that?

I worked almost 10 hours today, and by the time I left I was so tired I could hardly see straight. By 2:00 this afternoon, I was ready for a snooze! I totally forgot just how utterly exhausted pregnancy makes you. It's okay, I have enough to keep me busy (and awake) in my life.

Hubby's been sick with a nasty flu bug--he was running a 102* fever and feeling just miserable--and he was making all of us miserable too. Since he was feeling somewhat better tonight, I threw $20 bucks at him and told him to go out and get a break. Believe me, we all needed it. Men are SUCH babies when they are sick.

I know this was a totally boring post. Sorry for that. I'm beyond tired.

Update later!

1 comment:

mums_hugs said...

Wow! Congratulations! Many blessings and hugs heaped upon you and your family.