Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 2

Don't worry, I won't number all of the days of summer vacation. I just couldn't think up anything else to call today's entry.

I let the kids stay up really late last night--I have no clue when they even went to bed anyway. I headed up to bed at around 9pm, and I told the that they could stay up as late as they wanted as long as they didn't BUG me. I fell asleep around 10pm, but only slept until 2am, when hubby got home. No clue why I couldn't fall back to sleep, I just know I couldn't. I hate that.

We attempted to take the kids garage-saling this morning. Big. Fat. Flop. I won't even go into details, other than to say that there were tears shed, mean words said and not much 'saling' to be had. It was miserable. Never will I do that again. This weekend anyway.

Hubby is in a really bad mood today--I'm steering clear of him as much as possible. And I thought *my* PMS was bad!

My sleepless night is catching up with me. I think I'll go crack a cold one (oh come on, it's just Diet Pepsi) and sit in the sun. Maybe that's not such a great idea as the kids are nailing each other with water balloons right now...

Later.

No comments: