Monday, May 5, 2008

A Big Belly Blaugh

I can not think of anything more annoying than when you’re taking a shower and someone flushes the toilet just as you lather up and the water pressure goes from hot and hard to freezing cold and barely a drizzle.

Oh! Wait! Yes I can!

When people try to come up with cute/annoying little sayings with the word (or part of the word) “blog” in it!

"Blogtastic!"

"Bloggarific!

"I'm blogstipated!"


Am I the only one who finds this blonnoying? I swear, I’m not trying to be blogstrovsial, or a blitch, those cute little word manipulations do not normally bother me, but lately, I’ve been seeing them every where and I swear, if I read one more post containing a blog-word, I may consider bloverdosing to commit blogiside.(SO kidding!)

It felt good to let that out, I just hope I didn’t bloffend anyone.

Bloving on…

I am tired today. Tired. Want me to say it again? Tired! Weird thing is, I was home by 9:30pm from work because I got sent home early. (no, nothing I did wrong, just the census was too low to justify having a million staff) My body feels really sluggish...must be from the Advil PM I took at 10:30 last night. I like how it helps me to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, but I HATE how it hangs out in my body the next day leaving me in a trance.

I am meeting a friend for lunch today, so hopefully that will snap me out of it--I really hope so because I have a ton of errands to run later this afternoon. No time for naps!

Snoooooozzzzzzzzze. That's me. I wish.

No comments: