Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Is It Bedtime Yet?

I really want bedtime to get here. Quickly. And I want to skip all of the stuff between now and bedtime too. Alas, I still have to prepare dinner, clean up after preparing said dinner, give baths, clean up the tidal waves after giving said baths...and so on and so on. It's the life of a mom :) I wouldn't so much mind it today, but I worked a 10 hour shift last night (until 7:30 this morning) so my eyelids are heavy and my head is in a fog. At least I get to sleep in my own bed for one glorious night before I work again three nights in a row. The things us Moms do to keep the kids fed and clothed, huh?

It's blazing hot outside today, so I am VERY thankful for our central air. I had forgotten just how hot it was until I stepped outside sans shoes and my feet nearly melted on the concrete! It seems almost wrong that school is starting in a mere 5 days, being that it is so hot, but who am I to complain?? (Jumping for JOY that school is starting in 5 days!!)

I'm going to sign off for now...I have 2 boys battling at my feet for ownership of the beloved computer.

No comments: