Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work I Go...

Can I just say it again? I am SO tired!! I feel out of control in every sense. My emotions are all over the place(mainly anger) , I am eating like a starved lunatic,and my eyes burn like fire...

Never again will I volunteer for 2 extra night shifts in one week. (Duh!) I only took the extra shifts so that I could pay for school fees and supplies without going into debt over it.

I got a pretty good break from the kids today. My Dad took the older 3, and my Mom and step-Dad took G. It was just me and S....so quiet! I tried to sleep, but only got in about an hour and 1/2 of a 'nap'. It was one of those kinds of sleep where your eyes are closed, but your mind will totally not shut off! Still, it was a nice to have a little peace and quiet, if only to watch my little cherub sleep :)

In an hour from now, I'll be leaving again for one more shift...then I'm off for 5 nights.
Whew...

No comments: