Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Territory

We're pretty much moved in to the new house. I guess it depends on how you look at it. All of the big stuff (except for our 15' trampoline) is out of the 'old' house, just odds and ends remain. Great as that is, the garage here is filled to the brim with boxes. The unpacking is going very slowly. I'm too tired to move a muscle. I've been working this week, and now I'm sick with a sore throat, so I've not been up to much. Oh well, it'll still be there this weekend.

Thankfully, we've already met some great neighbors. (one of them even brought us a freshly baked cake!) The house behind us has 6 kids. The house across the street has 3. And the house up the street has 10. (ten?) Must be in the water. Big families are in style here.

I had another peek at the baby on Monday. AMAZING the difference from last week. I could totally see the arm and leg buds and the flash of the beating heart. I even got to hear that beautiful galloping sound of the heartbeat on the doppler. So awesome. I'm still struggling with nausea, but my main complaint has to be that I can't shake the mind-numbing tiredness. And my ankles are swelling already. Only 32weeks to go!

I'd post some pictures of the goings on here as of late, but the flash drive thing is packed away in a box. Somewhere.

Signing off to catch some zzzzzzzzz's.
G'night.

No comments: