Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Almost Here!

Moving day that is. That being said, I am SO unprepared. My house is in total disarray and there are still millions of boxes to be packed. To be honest, I have been lazy. Granted, pregnant and nauseated, but lazy still. I've caught myself more than once in one of those wrinkles-on-the-face-from-the-sheet-and-drool-down-the-chin periods of deep sleep lately. I seriously sometimes don't even remember closing my eyes, but then I am so rudely awakened by the bouncing of bored/hungry/in need of a diaper change child on my bed/couch.

Enough complaining...just wanted to let my readers know (all 5 of you) that I will be offline for a few days. The computer is ready to be unplugged and boxed up until sometime in the (hopefully) very near future. I can't live for long without my hook up to the cyber world.

I'll update later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you can do it during the first trimester. I know I don't know you, but I would so be willing to help, because I remember that feeling all too well. Good luck!

Lisa said...

You're amazing. I can't imagine moving while being pregnant. I did move from one house to another with a newborn when we lived in Germany. That was pretty tough. I'll be praying for you and looking forward to your blog updates when you're all settled in! Love you!