Thursday, September 25, 2008

Listen up!

Alright my dear readers...I need a break and I'm taking one. I'm heading up into the mountains for one of those 'Women's Retreats' for the weekend.

I do have some news regarding my pregnancy though. I had a midwife appointment today--it went pretty well, until I had the ultrasound. Something funky is going on in my uterus--the baby was fine and all, but there is an 'extra' sac of some sort next to the baby's amniotic sac. The midwife grabbed the doc to take a look, and from what they could surmise, it is either a miscarried twin gestational sac or something called a 'chorion-amnion separation'. In light of this news, I am off to have a level II ultrasound at an imaging center on Tuesday. I also have to go and have my glucose tolerance test next week. Ewwww.

I'm a bit nervous about the ultrasound, but hopeful that all is well.

Anyway, I'm signing off until at least Sunday night. Try not to miss me too much.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you really enjoy your weekend Steph! And I'm sure everything's gonna be ok with the baby...
luv ya,
Becky (SCVS)