Tuesday, February 19, 2008

You Painted Your WHAT?

I thought for sure Sam had come down with some awful (albeit colorful) disease when I glanced down at his bare naked little body ( he loves to undress himself every chance he gets) and noticed that his 'boy parts' were a lovely shade of green. At first, my heart skipped a beat with worry...then he reached down and pointed at his colorful parts and said " I paint my willy, Mama". Thankfully, it was just watercolors and all it took was a couple of swipes with a baby wipe to have my boy a more natural shade again.

Picasso has nothing on this kid :)


Aside from the very personal artwork, all else is pretty much status quo. The kids still fight 24/7, I still yell...not much else to report, so I am going to sign off to fold my mountains of laundry and load the dishwasher, again.

No comments: