Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Darn The Sick Season!

My little princess is sick....her eyes are glossed over, her cheeks are rosy red and her mood is well, let's just say it's unpleasant... The poor thing has a fever of 104*, so I can hardly blame her for the bad mood. R took her into the pediatrician this morning to get checked out 'just in case'. With the high fever and her complaints of a sore throat and headache, we worried it might be strep. Luckily, she left with a diagnosis of viral tonsillitis and a prescription for lots of rest and snuggling with mom. Oh, and motrin around the clock to bring down her fever.

I am SO hoping that this virus doesn't spread to all the other kids. With any luck, it'll stop at her. (but knowing my luck, we'll all get it and be down the entire month of November!)

I'm going to go and cuddle my girl...if I can take the heat!