Monday, November 24, 2008

For those of you ( you know who you are!) that have been wondering if I fell off the face of the earth since I haven't blogged in a while, rest assured I have not. I'm here. I'm alive. I'm just tired.

Eli was home over the weekend. He was supposed to be discharged from treatment today, BUT his visit home didn't go well as we had hoped, so he's been given a new discharge date of December 10th. A couple more weeks to work on his stuff while we get our stuff together here as well. Beginning next week, we will be starting a program called "Family Preservation". That will entail a 'professional' coming into our home 3 days a week for 3 months to help us with the behaviors that are flying every direction around here.

I've got some worries tumbling around in my head as well. Let me just say that GOOGLE is not always your friend. But, that being said, (long story short) I am scheduled to have an ultrasound (not of the baby) tomorrow morning...then I'm off to a surgeon next Monday for a biopsy. Ugh-my head is spinning. It's nothing, right? Tell me it's nothing.

I hate worry.

Signing off...(and to you know who you are, don't be offended if I don't answer the phone--it's been off--sorry!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nothing...don't worry till you have something to worry about! You are always in my prayers.

Love you
Mom xxoo

Anonymous said...

Gee, Steph - if you wanna say my name, just say it!

I hope you are well, I'm sure the ultrasound and biopsy will turn out well. I know you are busy but remember I'm only a phone call away.

I love you!!!!

-Marlena