Monday, September 10, 2007

A New Addition To Our Family!

Now before you (yes, you mom!) have a heart attack, no, I am NOT pregnant. Really.

We do however, have a cute, cuddly addition to our household. And why not? We're already broke, it's already chaotic, so what's one more?



And here she is... Little Miss Abbey!




I know she looks a little grumpy, but I promise, she is so sweet! She is a fully grown toy schnauzer that we adopted from Dreampower, an animal rescue organization. I took the kids to the animal fair on Saturday, just to look, and low and behold we now own this sweetie. It was her eyes...they called to me from across the room! Those adorable puppy eyes will get you every time.


Anyway, those of you that know me and read this blog, can resume breathing now that you know we're not adding an addition of the human kind.


Not much else going on...just waiting on interviews for R and hopefully some movement in the right direction.


We can only go up from here, right? Right??