FAITH-YOU ARE 2 MONTHS OLD!!
What are you up to these days???
* You still sleep A LOT.
* You are smiling at me!
* You are eating 3 ounces every 3 hours and are showing interest in nursing--finally!
* You weigh 9lbs 8oz.
* You are 22.5" long.
* You wear a size 1 diaper and it's huge on you!
* Your eyes are a beautiful blue...I love to see them open :)
* You love to be held and rocked.
* You are Mama's little girl--as you should be!
We had a visit to the pediatrician today. I had some concerns that Faith may have reflux (turns out she does) so the doc started her on Zantac. I also mentioned that sometimes she gets a bit 'dusky' around her mouth. Doc checked her oxygen level and it read in the 80's (between 84%-88%) and it should be above 90%. So, an overnight oximetry study is ordered as well as a swallow study to make sure Faith isn't aspirating. My heart is worried about all this stuff, but I know she is in good hands. The hands of our Father!
I am SO in love with this little girl :)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by Steph at Tuesday, June 16, 2009