Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mish Mash

If you can believe it, yes, I am actually blogging again... I've been out of the blogsphere long enough--between mothering,gestating, and you know, breathing, I've been busy!

I'm 32 million weeks pregnant now and really ready to be done. Nobody warned me that pregnancy at the ripe old age of 34 would be so hard. At this point, I am swollen beyond belief, my blood pressure has been skyrocketing, my arms and hands are painfully numb (yes, pain and numbness can go together) from pregnancy induced carpal tunnel, and I am not very pleasant to be around. If you don't believe me, ask the kids. They'll tell you that mama ain't happy!

I won't bore you with the details of the last couple of months, I'll just move on from here...and do my best to keep blogging!

Tonight though,I'm going to be short winded--time to pop an ambien and hit the pillow.

Here's a pic of my belly full of baby...don't let the roadmap of stretchmarks scare you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're bringing back bad pregnancy memories, make them stop. Seriously though, you look great! I definitely never looked that good that late in pregnancy and I have the pictures to prove it.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you're back to blogging!!! I've missed it so much! I even stopped looking on here for a while cuz I figured I would still see the "Great Barf-Fest".

You look marvelous dahling, just marvelous!!!! I love you!

-Marlena